Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Looking Forward To Clash Of The Titans Redux ?

5 posters

Go down

Who's Looking Forward To Clash Of The Titans Redux ? Empty Who's Looking Forward To Clash Of The Titans Redux ?

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Clash Of The Titans - that wonderful 1980 movie about Greek myths is being rebooted. I've seen a image from the new film over at io9.com...

Word is the script for the new version is on the net. Has anyone read it? If so spill the blood of Medusa's head right here and now!
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Who's Looking Forward To Clash Of The Titans Redux ? Empty Re: Who's Looking Forward To Clash Of The Titans Redux ?

Post by JFStan Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 am

Yet another remake.. I can't say I'm overly thrilled with the idea of a COTT remake. I dig the charm of stop-motion animation, and all they could really update (I would think) would be the effects. We'll just have to see... Question
JFStan
JFStan
Admin

https://innergeeks.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Who's Looking Forward To Clash Of The Titans Redux ? Empty Re: Who's Looking Forward To Clash Of The Titans Redux ?

Post by GeekGoddess82575 Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Could be good, could really suck, just never know untill it's actully made....

But yeah, it's one of my Saturday afternoon guilty pleasure movies, like Conan and Red Sonya.
GeekGoddess82575
GeekGoddess82575

Back to top Go down

Post by kevbayer Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:07 am

Yeah what she said...
kevbayer
kevbayer

http://sporadicbookreviews.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Hey fans of Clash Of The Titans might want to check out Ain't It Cool News. Images of Liam Neason as Zeus are there. Liam's Zeus is decked out in battle metal. Also an image shows the new Perseus confronting the Three Grey Sisters and their single Eye. Very Happy
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Post by spookymulder76 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:57 pm

I would like to see it, but the original will always be the one to really strum at my geek strings.
spookymulder76
spookymulder76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down