Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comic Quest Teases Me Again!

Go down

Comic Quest Teases Me Again! Empty Comic Quest Teases Me Again!

Post by Cincinnatus Prime Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Every Tuesday Comic Quest will post their 'New Arrivals' which lists all that they will be getting in from their distributor (Diamond) for the week. This has been their practice now for the last 4.5 years that I have been here in Evansville. It's a great idea but only if it's accurate.

My biggest gripe with this list is the fact that some of these items are already spoken for as soon as they open at 10am. Which, for me at least, has really been super frustrating as I will show up to buy them to find out I wasted my time.

Lastnight, I went to CQ's website to find, much to my surprise that they were getting in the DC Universe Classics Chemo Wave. I literally gasped, I shit you not.

Cause finally, I can get Green Arrow and Black Canary and the JLA will grow even bigger and stonger, lol. I walked in and they were already held for someone who ordered them from Previews. They had 3 (ones I already had) and the rest (that I needed) were not to be had.

So Comic Quest if you read this please be thoughtful enough to post what you really can sell Wednesday at 10am and what you cannot. Neutral
Cincinnatus Prime
Cincinnatus Prime
Executive Director

Back to top Go down