Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spock Prime's Mind-Meld Revelation

2 posters

Go down

Spock Prime's Mind-Meld Revelation Empty Spock Prime's Mind-Meld Revelation

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 am

After seeing the new Trek movie four times now. I'm seeing another possible revelation.

That revelation involves Spock and Uhura. Or rather what might result of their relationship.

During Spock Prime's mind-meld with the younger Kirk of the Abrams-verse I noticed something. During the mind-meld we are given a cliff-notes rundown on Spock Prime's future tense. During the sequence about the 'Jellyfish' timeship the camera sweeps by a dark skinned Vulcan man. It was not Tuvok. In fact the dark skinned Vulcan looked a bit like Uhura. This dark skinned Vulcan is standing quite close to Spock Prime in the mind-meld's 'flash-forward' sequence. I think this dark skinned Vulcan is the son of Spock and Uhura! Fascinating , afro

So if this be the case then Spock Prime might not be exactly from the classic time-line after all. He may really be Spock Prime-Beta. Geez ain't time travel paradoxes fun!
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Spock Prime's Mind-Meld Revelation Empty Re: Spock Prime's Mind-Meld Revelation

Post by GreenLantern2814 Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:47 pm

On the other hand, it could have been Chris Pine's Father's Brother's, cousin's former roomate and was just given a bit part to pay for rent.
GreenLantern2814
GreenLantern2814

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum