Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strain - Excellent Anti-Twilight Vampire Epic !!!

2 posters

Go down

The Strain - Excellent Anti-Twilight Vampire Epic !!! Empty The Strain - Excellent Anti-Twilight Vampire Epic !!!

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Hey, I am listening to the audiobook version of The Strain by Chuck Hogan and Del Toro. This novel is excellent! What Salem's Lot did for vampires in small town America - The Strain does for vampires in the big city / or the world. The Strain is the ultimate anti-Twilight backlash novel. It also strokes the part of the brain that craves zombies. Watch the skies! Beware of 'dead' airplanes! Zombie! affraid
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

The Strain - Excellent Anti-Twilight Vampire Epic !!! Empty Re: The Strain - Excellent Anti-Twilight Vampire Epic !!!

Post by Cincinnatus Prime Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 pm

We don't need anti-Twilight anything, Wink

I will have to check it out when I can.
Cincinnatus Prime
Cincinnatus Prime
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

The Strain - Excellent Anti-Twilight Vampire Epic !!! Empty Re: The Strain - Excellent Anti-Twilight Vampire Epic !!!

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:01 am

The Strain gives the vampire its cajones back. Nothing remotely romantic or emo about The Strain's bloodsucking fiends. So yes The Strain is the anti-Twilight. Better yet the vampires in The Strain do not sparkle. They do not fall in love with humans. We are merely food.
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down