Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character who played George Kirk to play Marvel Studios 2011 Thor Movie

4 posters

Go down

Character who played George Kirk to play Marvel Studios 2011 Thor Movie Empty Actor who played George Kirk to play Marvel Studios 2011 Thor Movie

Post by Cincinnatus Prime Fri May 29, 2009 12:01 am

I read this in Entertainment Weekly this evening.
Cincinnatus Prime
Cincinnatus Prime
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Character who played George Kirk to play Marvel Studios 2011 Thor Movie Empty Re: Character who played George Kirk to play Marvel Studios 2011 Thor Movie

Post by Sameul_034 Fri May 29, 2009 1:00 am

mr self destruct wrote:I read this in Entertainment Weekly this evening.
awsome is it from the new star trek movie george or what?
Sameul_034

Back to top Go down

Character who played George Kirk to play Marvel Studios 2011 Thor Movie Empty Re: Character who played George Kirk to play Marvel Studios 2011 Thor Movie

Post by Cincinnatus Prime Fri May 29, 2009 1:04 am

It's the George we saw in the new film who piloted the Kelvin into the Naradaa.
Cincinnatus Prime
Cincinnatus Prime
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sameul_034 Fri May 29, 2009 1:10 am

awesome for the few minutes he acted he did a damn good job
Sameul_034

Back to top Go down

Post by JFStan Sat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm

I'm still a little hesitant about a Thor movie.. I'd like to see him introduced in one of the other planned films, it would be less of a risk. But, if they hold the same standards as they have with Iron Man and Incredible Hulk, it could be good.
JFStan
JFStan
Admin

https://innergeeks.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus Prime Sun May 31, 2009 12:36 am

I am kinda indifferent too. Hopefully it will be an excuse to introduce other Marvel Characters.
Cincinnatus Prime
Cincinnatus Prime
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Tater_Tot Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Didn't like spiderman and X-men do that? But yes i agree that he is going to be a great actor for the movie. He did do a great job in the few minutes he was in the movie.
Darth_Tater_Tot
Darth_Tater_Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by JFStan Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Darth_Tater_Tot wrote:Didn't like spiderman and X-men do that?

Not exactly, because those properties are licensed to different studios (Fox and Sony). That means that crossovers with other Marvel characters aren't possible.

With Iron Man and Hulk, Marvel formed Marvel Studios to keep the licenses in one place, and are planning to link these and future films (Thor and Capt. America) leading up to an Avengers movie.
JFStan
JFStan
Admin

https://innergeeks.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down