Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Legacy figures?

3 posters

Go down

Star Wars Legacy figures? Empty Star Wars Legacy figures?

Post by TK1945 Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 pm

If you collect Star Wars figures then you know how damn annoying it is getting trying to find the Legacy collection assortments.

I'm trying to find the lizard Cantina creature from ANH wave and most of the ESB wave. And yes I'm calling him the "lizard Cantina creature" I prefer the old school way of naming obscure Star Wars aliens like, Walrus man, Hammer head, Prune face. None of this Hrchek Kal Fas. How the hell do you even say that!
TK1945
TK1945

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Legacy figures? Empty Re: Star Wars Legacy figures?

Post by Cincinnatus Prime Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:45 am

TK1945 wrote:If you collect Star Wars figures then you know how damn annoying it is getting trying to find the Legacy collection assortments.

I'm trying to find the lizard Cantina creature from ANH wave and most of the ESB wave. And yes I'm calling him the "lizard Cantina creature" I prefer the old school way of naming obscure Star Wars aliens like, Walrus man, Hammer head, Prune face. None of this Hrchek Kal Fas. How the hell do you even say that!

Word! I am in the same boat and it pisses me off that I cant find these. What pisses me off even more is that the Rollback is over and they have propelled back from 6.00 to 7.46 -

I found 12 cases at Wal-Marts in the past 48 - 72 hrs, all but 4 of them were the damn Saga Legends. 2 were CW (old crap) and 2 were duplicate cases of the ROTJ wave with astromech parts, not the YVH-1 parts. UGH!
Cincinnatus Prime
Cincinnatus Prime
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post by TK1945 Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:42 am

I finally found the Lizard guy yesterday at my local Wally. I ran into a worker and asked about the Star Wars figures. She tells me that there is a pallet of them in the lawn and garden section. It was the the "green pallet" I keep reading about but never see. Of course someone had picked out most of the Legacy and now my Wally will be even more full of the Clone Wars since they seemed untouched. I'm sure it was hidden back there when the sale was on too. Mad

Mike, if you need YVH1 parts let me know. I'm looking for the dome and middle leg for R3-M3 and some other B.A.D. parts. I've got a trade list at Rebelscum.com here:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB13&Number=4014602&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I did have some other luck over the weekend. I won the give away prize over at Yakface.com

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=4989&p=77157#p77157

A little early Christmas for me.
santa
TK1945
TK1945

Back to top Go down

Post by TK1945 Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Anyone seeing the buy one get one free 2 packs at Target or Walmart? All my wally got was the Legends 2 packs.
TK1945
TK1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus Prime Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:46 pm

I got the 2-packs of the lizard guy and the wave the ROTJ from West Side Wal-Mart and East Side Target.
Cincinnatus Prime
Cincinnatus Prime
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post by TK1945 Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 am

The Walmart near me keeps putting stuff in the lawn and garden clearance section. Then they put red clearance stickers with the original price on them. WTF? There are actually 2 Naboo soldiers from the Saga line still hanging back there. Can someone explain this?
TK1945
TK1945

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenLantern2814 Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:30 am

Not really SW, but they had some of the DC Universe Classics at the Wally World in my town of Jasper. I got Katma Tui, John Stewart, Steffenwolf, and Shark (all Green Lantern Dudes).
At KMART, I found Luke and Lumiya. I also found the Cade Pack and Darth Krayht.

Later
GreenLantern2814
GreenLantern2814

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincinnatus Prime Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:53 pm

GreenLantern2814 wrote:Not really SW, but they had some of the DC Universe Classics at the Wally World in my town of Jasper. I got Katma Tui, John Stewart, Steffenwolf, and Shark (all Green Lantern Dudes).
At KMART, I found Luke and Lumiya. I also found the Cade Pack and Darth Krayht.

Later

I was lucky enough to find Wave 11 at the Wally in Newburgh (the 14.97 not so much scratch ) and I picked up the Darth Krayt/Sigel Dare yesterday at Target, some Throwback Mt Dew, and a couple of smaller toys for Joe's daughter.
Cincinnatus Prime
Cincinnatus Prime
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down