Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HorrorHound Weekend - Indianapolis - March 26-28

Go down

HorrorHound Weekend - Indianapolis - March 26-28 Empty HorrorHound Weekend - Indianapolis - March 26-28

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Well folks if you like the horror genre and want to attend a horror convention here is the opportunity.

HorrorHound Weekend is the largest Mid-West horror convention. It takes place this coming weekend (March 26-28) at the Marriot along E.21st Street and Highway 70 at Indianapolis.

Some of the guests will be George Romero, Elvira, John Harrison, Savini and too many others to remember. Visit the HorrorHound Weekend - Indianapolis website for details.

I know I'm going. I'll proudly wear my Cthulhu t-shirt or Salem's Lot hoodie. I'm hoping to have director John Harrison sign my copies of SyFy Channel's Dune, Children Of Dune and Tales Of tHe Dark-Side: The Movie. If funding holds out I'll try to get Romero's autograph too.
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

HorrorHound Weekend - Indianapolis - March 26-28 Empty Re: HorrorHound Weekend - Indianapolis - March 26-28

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Just got back from the convention -

Met and shook hands with:

George Romero and John Harrison

The two men signed stuff for me:

1. 1978 Dawn Of The Dead novel (first printing)
2. The Crazies (DVD of 1973 classic)
3. Picture of Romero with Creepshow creature from The Crate
4. SyFy's Dune and Children Of Dune

Forgot to bring 1978's Jason Of Star Command for Sid Haig to sign. DRATS! Maybe next time. May the great Draco spare me!
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down