Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham Knight stands watch over his city...

2 posters

Go down

Gotham Knight stands watch over his city... Empty Gotham Knight stands watch over his city...

Post by Gotham Knight Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:39 pm

I am vengeance...I am the night...I was a member of the Star Wars Fanforce group from way back and now I have returned! Some of you know me, some of you don't but I hope to become friends with all of you Smile

A little about me: I'm an Evansville boy, born and raised, on the playground I spent most of... *thwacks self on the forehead* ahem, sorry about that. Anyways, I grew up around here and my "gark" (geek spark) first manifested when I was 15 years old. A friend of mine got me The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy for my birthday. After I devoured that, we started hanging out more and he introduced me to Highlander and The Predator, which we watched while playing Car Wars and listening to Weird Al, which led into Dr. Demento...long story short, it's been a weird wacky wonderful ride. I've been lucky enough to make some amazing friends along the way and I hope to add to them. These days, my fandom leans toward anime (Bleach and Naruto, specifically), anything Batman, webcomics, Stargate SG-1, XBox 360 ( I just bought the Magic: The Gathering game and it's rocking my socks!), Eddie Izzard and a lot of other stuff I can't think of right now.

Oh, and I ramble. Can you tell? Smile

May da Schwartz be wit you!
Gotham Knight
Gotham Knight

Back to top Go down

Gotham Knight stands watch over his city... Empty Re: Gotham Knight stands watch over his city...

Post by GeekGoddess82575 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Heaven help us if I ever get my hands on another x-box 360 and the MTG game... we will be in battle for ages!
GeekGoddess82575
GeekGoddess82575

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum