Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indiana Jones 5 Is Closer To Production

2 posters

Go down

Indiana Jones 5 Is Closer To Production Empty Indiana Jones 5 Is Closer To Production

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Seems Harrison, Speilberg and Lucas have agreed to a McGuffin and story. Announcement of official pre-production on a fifth IJ film is pending. I bet the announcement will be made at Star Wars Celebration V.

Speculation:

I strongly believe that the next IJ film will make use of Clone Wars style animation. What about the McGuffin? As with all IJ films a preliminary find is presented first. My guess is IJ finds the Mirror of Narcissicus (sic). This would tie into the vanity angle of the IJ age issue. Perhaps looking into the mythic mirror causes a evil IJ doppelganger to emergeof IJ. The primary McGuffin? My thinking is it will be a 'sword of supernatural power'. Perhaps Excalibur or a special weapon of Asian legend. Did not Kurosawa do a film about a Sword of Doom or some such? This would fit with Indy's son being a sword user. Perhaps to test the boy in the field Indy sends Mutt to find this special blade. Of course this'll mean Mutt and Indy bump heads with the Soviets or Chinese army or ninjas. But as a in-joke when Mutt and Indy find the sword its a relic from a long time ago...the relic? A lightsaber hilt... Shocked
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Indiana Jones 5 Is Closer To Production Empty Re: Indiana Jones 5 Is Closer To Production

Post by spookymulder76 Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:59 am

Indy is one of my favorite movie series of all time. Very exciting!
spookymulder76
spookymulder76

Back to top Go down