Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien Nation - The Reboot - Sy-Fy Channel Production

3 posters

Go down

Alien Nation - The Reboot - Sy-Fy Channel Production Empty Alien Nation - The Reboot - Sy-Fy Channel Production

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Well as many of you already know the new version of Battlestar Galactica has inspired a new version of V in the Fall season. Now word has come down that Sy-Fy Channel (the TV 'network' formerly known as Prince...er,uh...Sci-Fi Channel) is rebooting/sequelizing the old Alien Nation tv series from the late 80s/early 90s. That's kinda neat. Both the classic V and the classic Alien Nation series were produced by Kenneth Johnson. It's nice to see the two shows being revived around the same time - more or less. Both address the issue of E.T. visiting Earth. One show (V) gives focus to how E.T. making planet fall will cause the rise of fascism on a global level. While the other show (Alien Nation) suggests E.T. immigration will test the idea of extending and expanding civil rights. Like it or not we live in the Age of the Almighty Reboot. alien redux
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Alien Nation - The Reboot - Sy-Fy Channel Production Empty Re: Alien Nation - The Reboot - Sy-Fy Channel Production

Post by JFStan Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 am

Ironically, I just saw Eric Pierpoint on a TV commercial, and I didn't even recognize him at first.
JFStan
JFStan
Admin

https://innergeeks.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Alien Nation - The Reboot - Sy-Fy Channel Production Empty Re: Alien Nation - The Reboot - Sy-Fy Channel Production

Post by GeekGoddess82575 Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:35 pm

I know, it's wierd seeing the Alien Nation actors/actresses without the skullcaps and spots
GeekGoddess82575
GeekGoddess82575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down