Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming Soon - Asteroids: The Movie !

3 posters

Go down

Coming Soon - Asteroids: The Movie ! Empty Coming Soon - Asteroids: The Movie !

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Remember the hours you spent playing the old video game titled Asteroids? Guess what. A movie is in the works based upon the game. I'm sorry, but the image that comes to mind is from a sequence found in National Lampoon's Vacation. Remember the conversation between Russ Griswold and his hick cousin. About how the hick cousin does not own an Atari to play Asteroids, but after his dad uses the crapper and forgets to flush the cousin can improvise his own game of 'shoot-the-evil-space-rocks'. Hollywood be scrapping the barrel...eh? tongue , Suspect Invaders!
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon - Asteroids: The Movie ! Empty Re: Coming Soon - Asteroids: The Movie !

Post by GreenLantern2814 Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:38 am

This movie already sounds crazed. I suppose they will get some young actor like that dude in Twilight to play the pilot that will save the Earth and have a hot young actress like....I don't know....Mylie Cyrus play his girl.

Thank Goodness for Star Trek. Although, the Abrams verse could still devolve into crud!

Steve
GreenLantern2814
GreenLantern2814

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon - Asteroids: The Movie ! Empty Re: Coming Soon - Asteroids: The Movie !

Post by Lestack Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 pm

From You Are Dumb:
Who am I kidding; this is Hollywood. They'll probably just ditch all of Asteroids' rich mythology and just make the lead actor have unresolved issues with his father, who will inevitably be played by Jon Voight
Lestack
Lestack
Membership Liaison

http://ilstack.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down