Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming To Louisville - Star Trek: The Exhibit!

3 posters

Go down

Coming To Louisville - Star Trek: The Exhibit! Empty Coming To Louisville - Star Trek: The Exhibit!

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:32 am

Trekkers, Trekkies and Born-Again Trekists -

The museum exhibit based upon the Trek franchise is scheduled to hit Louisville, KY! Expect the exhibit from January 2011 thru May 2011.
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Coming To Louisville - Star Trek: The Exhibit! Empty Re: Coming To Louisville - Star Trek: The Exhibit!

Post by JFStan Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 am

Road trip! Fascinating
JFStan
JFStan
Admin

https://innergeeks.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Coming To Louisville - Star Trek: The Exhibit! Empty Re: Coming To Louisville - Star Trek: The Exhibit!

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Abso-frakking-lutely!!!

still it could suck bantha ballz...

I mean it's Trek and all. Not really cool like Babylon 5, Farscape, or Battlestar2003. But then I'm playing (insert obscure animated Trek reference here) Lucien's advocate here. Twisted Evil
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Post by TK1945 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 am

My wife has actually been wanting to see this so chances are good I'll get to go check it out. Fascinating
TK1945
TK1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down