Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found The Abrams-verse Big E For CHEAP !

2 posters

Go down

Found The Abrams-verse Big E For CHEAP ! Empty Found The Abrams-verse Big E For CHEAP !

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:17 pm

I broke down and bought the Abrams-verse Enterprise at Target yesterday. It was 30 dollars. But I bought the Big E for 16 dollars instead. It be on clearance. So to with phasers, figures and tricorders. Not a bad toy really. Not as nicely detailed as say a Wonderfest model kit, but not bad. The visible screws are tacky. Not a whole lot of color to the ship. Almost a dirty white or light grey in color. The deflector dish looks cool, but it don't do anything special. Hope they produce the USS Kelvin soon. I'd like to put the Big E next to the Kelvin. Kind of a father and son statement in regards to the two Kirks - the commands of George Sr. and James Tiberius. Fascinating
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Found The Abrams-verse Big E For CHEAP ! Empty Re: Found The Abrams-verse Big E For CHEAP !

Post by Cincinnatus Prime Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:50 am

I am confused. What exactly did you buy for 30 and 16 and at which Target.
Cincinnatus Prime
Cincinnatus Prime
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Found The Abrams-verse Big E For CHEAP ! Empty Re: Found The Abrams-verse Big E For CHEAP !

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Enterprise toy = 16 dollars at East side Target (was 30 dollars). I bought the last one. The action figures, tricorders, phasers and communicators were all on clearance too. You snooze - you lose, bub. Sleep Twisted Evil MINE! MINE! ALL MINE!
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down