Inner Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen King News - Sequel To Shining And Firestarter

Go down

Stephen King News - Sequel To Shining And Firestarter Empty Stephen King News - Sequel To Shining And Firestarter

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:16 pm

King stated he does wonder what happened to Danny Torrance (boy from The Shining)and Charlie McGee (girl from Firestarter). Both characters would now be in their 40s. What if they met...

King made these comments while touring with the release of Under The Dome. Me thinks Mr. King is thinking about a sequel to both The Shining and Firestarter.

Under The Dome will be a HBO mini-series.

Talisman 3 (aka) Third Jack Sawyer novel will be written soon with Peter Straub

Oh, yeah...

King also is working on a novel about the Lamp Monster From Hell. Idea sunny affraid
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down

Stephen King News - Sequel To Shining And Firestarter Empty Re: Stephen King News - Sequel To Shining And Firestarter

Post by SpaceshipGuru72 Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:18 pm

UPDATE !!!

King also let slip the potential title to the Shining/Firestarter combo sequel...

The title is...

Dr. Sleep

King says Danny Torrance is living in up state New York. He is in his early 40s. Dan works at a hospice. He uses his powers to help the dying. He also has learned a thing or two about horse betting. This trick he learned from an old friend - Dick Halloran.

Now fellow King fans don't hold your breath. King points out he is only toying with the potential novel. But I'm thinking he's hooked into doing it. I sure hope so. It would be just bitchin swell.
SpaceshipGuru72
SpaceshipGuru72

Back to top Go down